1. The first step is to hover over the gear icon.
2. Click Import.
3. Click Add Import.
4. Click the Import Type dropdown menu.
5. Click the item you'd like to import.
6. Click Choose File.
7. Double-click the file you wish to import (Formatted .CSV files only).
8. Click Import Now.
9. If your import doesn't require mapping, then all you need to do is wait for your import to complete!
If your import does require mapping (employee import), then please continue!
10. If you want to reuse mapping that you've already created click here.
11. If you want to save the mapping you're about to create, click here and type in the name of the mapping. (For Example: EE Import)
12. Select or enter the number of columns in your import file.
13. Click on the employee field dropdown to begin mapping
14. Click the appropriate field that matches your column header (or (ignored) if you want to skip that column).
15. Once all columns are mapped, select Save Mapping and Import
16. Wait for the import to complete!
Here's an interactive tutorial
** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **