This guide will help you enroll fingerprints, specifically on the newer TS series V2 clocks.
Before you enroll any fingerprints, you should always double-check to make sure your clock is online. If you clock is offline, then the fingerprints may not make it to our database and the print could be lost.
For help with determining whether or not your clock is online, click here!
How To Enroll
Follow these steps to enroll a user:
- Select the top left menu (three lines)
- If prompted to, verify your identity using your fingerprint, badge/pin number, or proximity card
- Select Users
- Select the user you wish to enroll (there is a search bar available at the top of the screen)
- Select the fingerprint icon
- Follow the on screen instructions to scan the fingerprint 3 times
Once complete, you should receive a message stating that the enrollment was successful. If you'd like, you can back out to the home screen of the clock (where the time and date are displayed), and have the employee scan their finger to punch. Within seconds the punch should be available on the timecard (just remember to delete it).
Here is a link to a video example that you can follow along with to enroll user's fingerprints in the clock! If you're having trouble loading the video, feel free to download it at the bottom of the page.
Please click here to give us your thoughts on this article!